Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Preparation

In order to prepare for my 2 hour, I made the room have a certain feel to it, well at least I tried by bringing in different types of wood like in a real wood shop. It is important to portray a certain feeling so that the students can get a feel of what the environment will feel like, I also left scented wood on the table so that it can smell a certain way. There is a lot of room because in woodworking you need a lot of room to be able to work. Also, I put them in groups of four because there is a lot of work involved for the activities and not all may want to really participates in some activities. It is a lot of hands on work and each activity requires them to understand each of my answers. The clean up process will be very simple because they will throw everything away at the end or keep it if they want to. It wont be really messy and the desks can be put back to how they where very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment