Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Best Answer LIA

L: Some facts about my best answer materials would have to be that there are different kinda of woods that you can use. Each has a specific color, and each also has certain characteristics. They have many colors, textures, grains and react different to temperature. Some are more harder or dense compared to others which makes them a better wood to make certain things with.
I: My most important source for this answer would have to be a book by George Nakashima and my mentor Paul Yanes because they helped me understand this answer and this aspect of woodworking.
A: This supports my foundation because a woodworker must understand what is most important to consider to create an aesthetic piece of furniture in both the art aspect of woodworking and also the career aspect of woodworking. It is important to consider materials because it plays the biggest role, and helps create an atmosphere and environment in the room such as happiness, comfit, and other feels. It is all done by the type of wood you use and the colors.

It would be best to use this in my presentation or was best, because I wanted to show relationship between what I learned in my core classes, and my senior project and tried applying it to my presentation. I think I did the job, and got my point across but it could have been more detailed in some parts. Over all I feel confident in my best answer because of how it is explained and feel that my whole project does flow together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment