Wednesday, May 29, 2013

After Goals

I plan on continuing to pursue woodworking as a hobby not a career. I do plan on making furniture for people, or giving advice, or even making props. Maybe I can do it as a side job, but I feel as if I have found a new talent, or skill? And I will try to better myself by trying to learn more about woodworking and have more experience because I think it can come in handy later on in life. I still plan to give my house teacher a bookshelf and the ramp I owe her. I also would like to take on the challenge of making other things at home for myself. If I am able to make something why not make it as suppose to buying it? My senior topic really taught me a lot about myself, and so did my presentation because I was able to teach other people about something that I do like and enjoy. It felt good seeing that they enjoyed what I have taught them and that I was able to enlighten them about my project and what I do. I didnt expect so much enthusiasm from my peers, but in the end, my presentation made me want to continue to have an interest in my project. So I do plan to have an interest in woodworking, and remember this project because of what it taught me and how much dedication I had to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment